We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Your donation helps us help others.
- Acceptance – Our classes are a judgment-free zone, allowing the students to fully express their thoughts and feelings without fear.
- Compassion – We treat all of our students with the respect and kindness they deserve but often have not received in their lives.
- Collaboration – We value our relationships with the communities, partners and donors who support our students and us.
- Quality – Our teachers are highly skilled professionals, trained in therapeutic practices and deeply committed to our mission.
- Commitment – We are dedicated to providing consistent service to our students, as well as helping build a healthy and thriving community.